Fine Jeweler in Villa Park – AAA Family Gems
- Shopping for the perfect engagement ring?
- Looking for a special antique or one-of-a-kind piece?
- Have you inherited some jewelry and you’re not sure what it’s worth?
- Want to sell your gold or fine jewelry?
- Want a piece of jewelry modified or custom made?
- We have a huge inventory of new, antique and estate jewelry in our Tustin store
- We have an online store, Country Club Jewels
- We are expert appraisers – giving honest, reliable feedback
- We offer more $ than most other jewelers for your gold and other fine jewelry. Call and ask us how! (714) 544-1141
- We have GIA certified diamonds
- We make the process of buying an engagement ring fun and stress-free!
- We can custom make anything – if you can imagine it, we can create it!
Fine Jeweler in Villa Park – How can we help you?We have been serving individuals and entire families in Villa Park and all of Orange County with all their fine jewelry needs for over 30 years. We are proud to have built a stellar reputation based on knowledge, expertise, professionalism, honesty, and reliability. We stand behind our work and we are confident that if you give AAA Family Gems the opportunity, we will become your trusted jeweler for life.
Shopping for a Diamond Engagement Ring?If you’ve gone to a mall store or other chain retailer, you have probably left feeling a little overwhelmed and possibly stressed out. We take the stress out of shopping for an engagement ring, and instead focus on the joy and satisfaction that comes from making an informed, pressure-free choice.
We will take our time with you, asking questions, answering all your questions, educating you about the 4 Cs of diamonds and other must-knows about the process, and we will work within your budget to help you select the piece you KNOW she will love and cherish forever!
And if you can’t find precisely what you’re looking for, we can either custom make it, or you can simply select the diamond you love and we will put it in a simple setting until a later date, when she can come in and choose the proper setting for herself.
Inherited some Fine Jewelry?Maybe you just need it appraised to know the value for yourself, or perhaps you are thinking of selling it. Either way, we provide professional, honest appraisals along with a lot of education and feedback about your pieces. We have many years of knowledge, and we believe it is only beneficial if we pass it along to others, so we are happy to share everything we know about each piece so you can make the most informed decision for yourself and your family.
Our extensive background in antique, estate and fine jewelry, our professional certifications as buyers, sellers, custom fabricators, and appraisers, AND our intimate familiarity with the fine jewelry market for over 30 years is the best combination of specialities and ensures we can meet all your needs – and exceed all your expectations!